South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
There are many reasons you might need to hire a personal injury lawyer. Whether you are calling with a new potential case, or you are already our valued client, we always strive to be your partners in your recovery. Don’t try to handle your personal injury case against the powerful insurance companies alone. You need the power and experience of GOLDLAW on your side. Smaller or less established law firms do not have the resources or experience that we have developed over the last twenty years. Solo lawyers don’t have the name recognition and history that convince the insurance industry to take us seriously and pay your claim fairly.
What is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
A personal injury lawyer represents clients who have been physically or emotionally injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. Liable parties can include a person, company, government agency, or other entity.
The most common types of cases GOLDLAW Personal Injury Lawyers handles include the following:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Defective Product Injuries
- Workplace Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Negligent Security Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
The above list contains just some types of cases that our West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyers handle. If you sustained an injury and believe someone else is responsible for it, don’t hesitate to contact us to see if we can help.
Why Hire GOLDLAW?
After an accident or injury caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, it’s normal to feel overwhelmed and not know what to do. At GOLDLAW, our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers understand what you are going through because we spend every day helping those who have been harmed by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. You should choose us because we:
- Will take care of everything for you from start to finish so that you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
- Obtain what you rightfully deserve to compensate you for your injury or loss.
- Have the expertise, experience, and compassion to guide you through the often-complicated path of recovery from an injury or tragic loss.
- Have experienced board-certified attorneys that handle only personal injury cases.
If you have questions or need help filing a claim, contact a personal injury attorney at GOLDLAW today to schedule your free consultation.