A graduate of the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, McBride was the President of the Criminal Law Association and Executive Vice President of UF Law’s Trial Team. He also earned the highest honor that UF awards its graduates for Pro Bono work, and completed several jury trials in real cases prior to graduating from law school.
Partially a product of Florida’s Department of Children and Families, Paul deeply understands the frustration of dealing with court battles that are often difficult and lengthy as well as the value of having knowledgeable, tireless, battle-tested counsel at your side. Mr. McBride prides himself in making sure each of his clients can count on these traits in him when they need legal representation, no matter who or what stands in the way of their justice.
Prior to joining GOLDLAW, Mr. McBride was inspired by his childhood adversity to pursue a position as a prosecutor in the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s State Attorney’s Office predominantly handling and trying cases which involved special victims and domestic violence. In 2019, Paul moved on to working at Morgan & Morgan in its flagship Orlando office where he had the privilege of working with some of the firm’s most accomplished attorneys.
Now deeply humbled by the opportunity afforded him by Mr. Craig Goldenfarb and Mr. Spencer Kuvin, Paul handles a wide variety of cases ranging from car crashes and trip & falls to wrongful death, products liability, negligent security, medical malpractice, and sexual assault. For each of his clients, Mr. McBride proudly brings to bear the fighting spirit, common sense, devotion, and tireless effort imparted on him first and foremost by his grandparents, William McBride, Christine McBride, and Luella Morgan; as well as his siblings, aunts, and friends without whom none of the above would have been possible. In his free time, Paul enjoys charitable work, spending time with friends and family, hitting the gym, and attending Gators and Miami Heat games.”
- While in law school at UF, Paul held posts such as:
- President of the Criminal Association
- Executive VP of the Trial Team
- Member of the Student Leadership Board
- Paul is presently on the Board of Directors at AMIkids, an organization dedicated to helping kids discover the potential within them, transforming their lives, and strengthening the community.
- He was recently named to the Board of Director for West Palm Beach-based Speak Up For Kids, which champions best-interest child advocacy by helping to break the cycles of abuse, violence and crime that negatively affect local kids in order to rewrite their futures.
GETTING TO KNOW PAUL…
- An avid outdoorsman, Paul looks forward to getting back to his native Upstate New York, for the outstanding hunting and fishing.
- He enjoys attending music festivals when his schedule allows.
- He’s a huge Miami Heat fan
- Paul is a music fan who enjoys all genres, from Sinatra to hip-hop, and especially ‘60’s and ‘70’s rock.
- He will stop what he’s doing to watch the “Godfather” any time it is on TV, and lists the “Sopranos” as his all-time favorite television series.
- When it comes to food, it’s all about Italian. Paul enjoys seeking out the best “hole in the wall,” family-run Italian restaurants wherever he’s at…
ON THE “BUCKET LIST”
- An extended trip to Ireland, – County Donegal, particularly – so he can visit and get to know the area where his family is from!