AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and his peers since 2015, Shalhoub will specialize in the areas of auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, premises liability, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence at GOLDLAW.
A graduate of the New England School of Law, he is admitted in Florida and to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. While in law school, Paul interned with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as an Assistant District Attorney and Greater Boston Legal Services.
Paul has recently been named to Florida “Super Lawyers in Personal Injury,” and has been recognized by National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers in Personal Injury. In 2022, he was selected to join the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 for Civil Plaintiff, an invitation only organization that only invites premier trial lawyers who meet stringent qualifications. His success in winning substantial recoveries cannot be questioned. At his prior firm, Shalhoub recovered over $20M for clients including trial verdicts and settlements from 2017 – 2022. In court, he has taken on major corporations including Walmart and State-Farm and beat them, resulting in substantial awards for his clients.
- Heavily involved in his community, Paul is the former mayor of Lake Clarke Shores and served three terms on the town council.
- Paul is a member of the Young Lawyers Section (YLS) of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and Chairman/Co-Founder of the Annual YLS “No Shave November.” The event has raised over $250,000 for Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope.
- Named to 2023 – 2024 Board of Directors for Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope.
- Former 2 time Chair of the Florida League of Cities Finance Taxation & Personnel Committee, representing his town of Lake Clarke Shores.
- Substitute professor at Palm Beach State College for paralegal courses Court Systems 1 & 2, focusing on trial and discovery strategies.
- Through Leadership Palm Beach County, Paul speaks on panels pertaining to the roles of an Elected Official, running a campaign, and the issues surrounding taxation and the government use of tax revenue, as well as Protecting Home Rule.
GETTING TO KNOW PAUL
- Paul has been married to his wife Danielle since 2016.
- They are the proud parents of two young kids, Vivian (5) and Oliver (3).
- The entire family are dog lovers! The Shalhoub’s have three…two boxers named Piper and Cheyenne, and a rescue named Gator!
- In his spare time, Paul operates a BBQ catering company, Smokin’ Gator BBQ with his father.
- Always an athlete, Paul plays golf, disc golf, and tennis among other sports, and is a big Dallas Cowboys and Florida Gators fan!
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends by the pool and fishing and spear fishing, especially in the Bahamas!
“ON THE BUCKET LIST”
- A trip to Lebanon, where both his and his wife’s family are from.
- To travel the world and visit all Seven Continents!