Drivers, beware the trail. Military Trail, that is!
In 2022, there were almost 25,000 car crashes in Palm Beach County, per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Palm Beach County ranked 5th in the state in the number of crashes, behind only Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough and Orange.
The roadway you want to avoid? Military Trail, especially the 15-mile stretch from Forest Hill Blvd. to PGA Blvd., where 417 wrecks occurred in 2022. Here’s a list of the Top 20 Most Dangerous Intersections in the county, with the number of accidents that happened at each one:
- Military Trail and Forest Hill Boulevard, Palm Springs (100)
- Military Trail and PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens (91)
- Military Trail and Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach (84)
- (TIE) Atlantic and Congress Avenues AND Atlantic Avenue and I-95, Delray Beach (82)
- (TIE) Military Trail and Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, AND Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard and Robbins Drive, West Palm Beach (79)
- Military Trail and North Lake Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens (76)
- (TIE) State Road 7 and Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington AND Congress Avenue and 45th Street, West Palm Beach (74)
- Military Trail and Linton Boulevard, Delray Beach (72)
- Palm Beach Lakes and Village Boulevards, West Palm Beach (71)
- (TIE) Linton Boulevard and Congress Avenue, Delray Beach, AND 10th Avenue North and Congress Avenue, Palm Springs (70)
- Military Trail and 45th Street, West Palm Beach (66)
- Military Trail and Lantana Road, west of Lake Worth (65)
- Boynton Beach Boulevard and Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach (64)
- State Road 7 and Southern Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach (63)
- Military Trail and 10th Avenue North, Greenacres (62)
- Indiantown Road and Central Boulevard, Jupiter (61)
Be careful out there!
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car accident that took place at a dangerous intersection and was caused by a negligent driver? The car accident lawyers at GOLDLAW have the experience to take on the insurance companies to help you recover the compensation you are entitled to to cover the costs of medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and emotional trauma. To see what compensation you may be entitled to, contact GOLDLAW today to schedule a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION, or call 561.222.2222 to speak to one of our experienced car accident lawyers!