GOLDLAW is proud to sponsor “Spooky Ville,” an old-fashioned Halloween for families and children under ten years of age! The event offers a full array of safe “trick or treats,” contests, games, a kiddie train and more! It’s a throwback to the traditional days of a family Halloween, in a fun, secure, family-friendly environment.
The “Spooky Ville” Schedule…
The festivities will take place on the following days:
- Friday, October 21: 5pm – 9pm
- Saturday, October 22: 11am – 6pm
- Sunday, October 23: 11am – 6pm
- Saturday, October 29: 11am – 8pm
- Sunday, October 30: 11am – 8pm
- Monday, October 31: 5pm – 9pm
The “SpookyVille” Entertainment…
Depending on the “Spooky Ville” day, there will be a variety of entertainment options, including:
- Tim’s Train Rides
- Totally Twisted Balloons
- The Dave McGehe Magic Show
- Deanna, the Storytelling Witch
- DJ Mark Thomas
- Adler’s Magic Show
- Costume Parades!
A living history park, where interpreters share their stories about life prior to 1940, Yesteryear Village is one of Palm Beach County’s most unique cultural attractions.
General Admission to Spooky Ville is just $10. Skip the lines and purchase your tickets online!
For the entire “Spooky Ville” schedule, visit the South Florida Fair website.